Yoni Steams are a beautiful way to bring warm steam and heat to the pelvis and to the womb by increasing circulation and energy flow. The moist heat opens up the pores of the tissues and the botanical infused water vapor delivers the medicinal benefits of the plants, including volatile oils directly to the pelvic tissue.
DON’T STEAM WHEN…
- When infection is present
- During Pregnancy
- During Menstruation
- If there are symptoms of damp or moist heat in the pelvis, vagina or colon i.e.: vaginal infection, candida, yeast infection, bacterial infection, herpes outbreak.
WHEN TO STEAM…
- For preventative care – 1 week before the 1st day of bleeding.
- For cysts, prolapse, pelvic pain, fibroids, endometriosis– 2 – 4 x a week
- After a DNC or miscarriage – wait 3 weeks; make sure there is no infection prior to steaming.
- Post delivery, wait 6-8 weeks, making sure you are not bleeding and there is no infection.
You should expect changes in vaginal discharge, and a shift in your menstrual blood, duration of cycle and onset can shift as well. These are normal cleansing reactions and a good sign that your womb is cleansing.
Our luxurious blend includes: Chamomile, Cornflower Petals, Calendula Flower, Lavender, Rose Petals, Hibiscus, Orange Peel